2.25.2010

Was I laughing, or coughing? (See: no one really cares)

Dear deer,(the cuteness of this picture makes up for the lameness of today's message)

So, I was leaving Target last night and on the way to my car, I was about to pass a mother/daughter team. I can't remember what happened, but I think the daughter said something really lame, or maybe it was a baby and started crying (obviously I was paying very, very close attention to the details) and I coughed - however, I was hyper-aware that my cough may have sounded like a laugh that I coughed twice again to reinforce that I wasn't laughing.

Has this ever happened to you?

Why did I care if that mom thought I was laughing at her lame daughter and/or crying baby?
I didn't have any reason to think she'd kill me if I did happen to laugh.

Next time, I'll just laugh.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Do you associate individual numbers and/or letters with emotions?

(For example, I've always thought that the #8 was rather snobbish, that 3 was such a loner and way too cool for school, and F is kind of mean for no reason at all.)


OBSESSIONS:

-1- Keeping my bed so neat that it looks like I live in a hotel.
-2- Pilates
-3- Falling asleep with my heating pad and waking up sweating (why can't i learn my lesson?)
-4- Walnuts
-5- My new vitamins (rah rah for B-12)
-6- Knuckle Rings

Happy Thursday (is it Thursday already??) Cheers to feeling better!

(And, yes, I have a lot of pictures today because I kept looking for more thinking "I really don't have that many, so I'll keep looking until I accumulate an obscene amount.")









I'm pretty sure I named my cat after Zoe from Sesame Street here. Not sure why...



Apparently yellow is a big spring color








My Orange Rose








B-A-N-A-N-A-S

How about one more for good measure?


1 comment:

  1. What kind of deer is that?!

    I keep struggling with my heating pad/blanket as well... and wake up going, ugh- now I'm uncomfortable!

    Numbers/letter association? I'll think about that one.

    The laugh/cry conundrum? Totally has happened to me too.

    ReplyDelete