2.23.2010

I love the name "Lucien"

Dears,

I do, in fact, love the name "Lucien" and if I ever happen to find myself with a child, they will find themselves upon birth, with the name "Lucien."

I found myself last night seeing "Wolfman" at the theater. It was...okay. GOREY as they come--my eyes spent a good deal looking at the bottom left corner of the screen--but the acting was really great, the writing was so corn-ball (ex."If anything ever happened to you, I would never forgive myself.") [excuse me while I gag], and the visuals were very satisfying.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Have you ever wondered how you would dress if you were a boy (if you're a girl) or a girl (if you're a boy)?



Obsession:
-1- Oatmeal


Happy Tuesday!
















Mr. Wolfman









2 comments:

  1. I haven't even heard of Wolfman... goodness I am out of the movie loop... I AM however also obsessed with oatmeal. My new find: quick oats with APPLE BUTTER= WHOA GOOD. Yep. Try it. Don't have any? Come over here some morning and we'll have oatmeal and tea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast date!! I also heard on Oprah (do I say heard, or saw?) that making your oatmeal with applejuice instead of water does delicious, magical wonders.

    ReplyDelete